Your Guide to Changing Paid Sick Leave LawsBy
With cold and flu season beginning, it’s a good time for employers to revisit their company sick leave policies. But it’s especially important in places where laws have recently mandated that private companies provide their employees with paid sick days. That includes Massachusetts, where voters approved a statewide sick leave mandate on Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts