GM Urges Judge to Bar $10 Billion Ignition-Claim LawsuitsLinda Sandler
General Motors Co. urged a judge to reject lawsuits demanding $10 billion for the lost value of millions of cars recalled this year for ignition-switch fixes and other flaws.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner