Former Univision CEO Promises $500 Million Art Collection to LacmaBy
Jerry Perenchio, the former chairman and chief executive of Univision Communications, has promised his $500 million private collection of art to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (Lacma). The bequest goes into effect after the donor’s death, but there’s a catch: The institution must first construct an ambitious new building, currently slated for completion in 2023.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy