Times Media Said to Cut Jobs at South Africa’s Biggest PaperRenee Bonorchis, Chris Spillane and Antony Sguazzin
Times Media Group Ltd., a South African publisher, is cutting jobs at the profitable Sunday Times newspaper because it’s not meeting its budget projection, according to six people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's