Tibco Directors Faulted Over $100 Million Vista Deal LossJef Feeley
Tibco Software Inc.’s board left $100 million on the table after failing to rectify a mistake by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in what turned out to be a $4.2 billion buyout by Vista Equity Partners, an investor said in a lawsuit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet