Republicans Poised to Hold Sway in StatesMark Niquette
Republicans, who took control of the U.S. Senate, also expanded their advantage in the 36 states that elected chief executives, including Florida and Wisconsin. The party claimed majorities in a record two-thirds of legislative chambers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day