White-Collar Workers Live Longer and the Gap Is WideningBy
While we are all living longer, some of us are living longer than others. In particular, white-collar workers—salaried and non-union members—have made gains in life expectancy at double the rate of blue-collar workers. Among other consequences, that has lasting effects on pension plans and the fortunes of the ever-shrinking number of people they cover.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders