Kumba Profit to Decline at Least 20% on Lower Iron-Ore PricesAna Monteiro
Kumba Iron Ore Ltd., which owns Africa’s largest mine for the steelmaking ingredient, said full-year profit will drop at least 20 percent after prices declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks