Christie Faces 2016 Decision With Chits to Call InElise Young and Terrence Dopp
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who visited 19 states in the five days leading up to yesterday’s elections to rally support for fellow Republicans, can rest on a stack of owed political favors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting