UBS Loses KWL Case as Judge Says Bank Wasn’t Honest, FairKit Chellel
UBS AG lost a U.K. lawsuit over derivatives sold to Kommunale Wasserwerke Leipzig GmbH, with a judge criticizing a “corrupt” deal between a “maverick” bank employee and consultants advising the German water utility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's