Sumitomo to Stick With Commodities in Face of $2 Billion ChargeYuriy Humber and Ichiro Suzuki
Sumitomo Corp. will press ahead with investments in commodities even after announcing this year’s profit will be almost entirely written down due to more than $2 billion in losses from shale oil and coal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day