Saudi Stocks Slump After Oil Extends Losses and Mobily PlungesAhmed A. Namatalla and Sarmad Khan
Saudi shares fell the most in almost three weeks as the biggest OPEC producer cut oil prices in a bid to maintain its market share and profit at the nation’s largest phone company missed estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone