Nortel Bondholders Fight Canadian Retirees for $1 BillionSteven Church
Nortel Networks Corp., the defunct telecommunications company, opened a court fight with its U.S. unit over as much as $1 billion that bondholders claim as interest and Canadian retirees say may belong to them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin