Hyundai, Kia Pay Fine, Lose Credits Over Mileage ClaimsJeff Plungis
Hyundai Motor Co. and Kia Motors Corp. will pay the equivalent of $350 million to settle U.S. claims that they overstated fuel economy on the window stickers car buyers see at dealer showrooms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans