Deutsche Telekom Says Landline Push Is Priority for EECornelius Rahn and Amy Thomson
Deutsche Telekom AG said EE, its U.K. wireless venture with Orange SA, must reach more fixed-line users before its shareholders agree on a new ownership structure for the four-year-old company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing