How to Get a Loan Without a Personal GuaranteeBy
Question: We need to get a loan to pay off the owner-financier of our resort campground in South Dakota by March 2015. There are three of us in the limited liability company but none of us wants our name on the loan. Can we get a loan in the name of the LLC only? We are all equal shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself