Record S&P 500 Runs Away From Mutual Funds Trailing IndexInyoung Hwang and Lu Wang
Fund managers, flush with $4.7 billion in fresh cash, are running out of options to catch up with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index after trailing the measure’s record rally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing