Pound Strengthens a Fourth Day Versus Euro as U.K. Output ClimbsEshe Nelson
The pound strengthened for a fourth day against the euro as data showed manufacturing growth in the U.K. unexpectedly accelerated last month, while it was close to stagnating in the 18-nation currency bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting