McDonald’s Isn’t Lovin’ All the Attention to Its Slogan IdeasBy
After reports came out last week that McDonald’s would use the slogan “Lovin’ Beats Hatin” in a new marketing campaign next year, the Internet lit up with mockery of the phrase. Then the burger chain denied this was its new slogan, insisting it had no plans to use the phrase even informally on social media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting