JSW Slumps to Record After Shelving Debut Eurobond PlanMaciej Martewicz and Piotr Bujnicki
Jastrzebska Spolka Weglowa SA, the European Union’s biggest coking coal producer, dropped plans to sell debut Eurobonds, sending its shares to a record low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License