Eight Tips to Boost Holiday SalesBy
If national forecasts prove accurate, the holiday season holds a welcome gift for retailers: the biggest jump in November and December sales since 2011. The National Retail Federation predicts an overall 4.1 percent sales boost this holiday season, with U.S. retailers expected to hire between 725,000 and 800,000 seasonal employees. Online sales totals are expected to increase between 8 percent and 11 percent over 2013 numbers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day