Energy Future’s Speedy Bankruptcy Hinges on Oncor RulingLinda Sandler
Energy Future Holdings Corp.’s plan to speed through a $42 billion bankruptcy reorganization hinges on whether a judge today will let it auction a prize asset on its own terms now, or bow to lenders who want a later sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing