Einhorn’s Greenlight Gained 2.2% in October Amid SwingsSimone Foxman
Greenlight Capital Inc., the hedge-fund firm led by billionaire David Einhorn, gained 2.2 percent in its main hedge fund in October, when peers on average posted losses amid surging volatility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion