Germany Defends EU Rights as Cable Says Merkel PerplexedSvenja O’Donnell and Jonathan Ferro
The German government said freedom of movement in the European Union wasn’t open to negotiation, as U.K. Business Secretary Vince Cable warned against moves in Britain to pick apart one of the EU’s key principles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks