Iran Seeks to Double Gas Output Amid Sanctions, Official SaysGolnar Motevalli
Iran, holder of the world’s largest natural gas reserves, plans to double production of the fuel to 1 billion cubic meters a day by 2017, largely on output from the South Pars field, the head of its state-owned gas company said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day