Dubai Jumps Most in Week as Global Stocks Rally; Abu Dhabi RisesSarmad Khan and Shoshanna Solomon
Dubai’s stocks advanced the most in a week amid optimism regional markets will benefit from the Bank of Japan’s revised stimulus as the Federal Reserve winds down its unprecedented bond buying program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks