Tullow in Talks to Exit Namibia’s Kudu Gas in Investment ShiftNidaa Bakhsh
Tullow Oil Plc, a U.K. exploration company, is in talks with Namibia’s government to withdraw from the $2 billion Kudu gas project as it shifts investments to other parts of Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets