Kinder Morgan Judge Urged to Block $44 Billion BuyoutJef Feeley
Billionaire Richard Kinder should be blocked from pushing ahead with a $44 billion consolidation of his oil-pipeline empire until he wins the approval of two-thirds of investors in one of the partnerships he’s seeking to acquire, a lawyer argued.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders