Guangzhou Shipyard to Buy Parent’s Unit for $741 MillionClement Tan
Guangzhou Shipyard International Co. said it will pay 4.53 billion yuan ($741 million) for CSSC Huangpu Wenchong Shipbuilding Co. as part of an asset injection by state-owned parent China State Shipbuilding Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders