Baoshan Steel Warns of Tougher Fourth Quarter After Profit SurgeBloomberg News
Fresh from reporting a doubling in profit, Baoshan Iron & Steel Co., China’s biggest publicly-traded steelmaker, cautioned of a tougher quarter ahead, reflecting the challenges facing an industry beset by overcapacity, a slowing domestic market and simmering trade tensions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets