‘Blackshades’ Computer Hacking Probe Yields Guilty PleaBob Van Voris
A New Jersey man pleaded guilty as part of a global law enforcement prosecution involving 90 makers and users of software designed to steal identities and remotely control computers without their owners’ knowledge.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone