Why Political Polling Is Getting Harder
A midterm election map packed with competitive Senate elections in small-population states, and plenty of money to finance those races, mean that a narrow slice of the U.S. electorate is getting bombarded with political messages—and phone calls from hungry pollsters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster