RadioShack Lender Salus Said Seeking to Add Debt HoldingsJodi Xu
A key RadioShack Corp. lender is attempting to amass a bigger piece of the electronic retailer’s debt in exchange for agreeing to back the company’s store-closing plan, according to two people with knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’