Politicians React to Tim Cook's 'Proud to be Gay' Stance
Shortly after Bloomberg Businessweek on Thursday published a deeply personal article by Apple CEO Tim Cook in which he declared, "I’m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me," a handful of politicians from across the ideological spectrum began weighing in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting