New Yorkers Making $16.08 an Hour Show Middle-Skill NeedShobhana Chandra and Victoria Stilwell
Unemployed and pregnant with her second child in late 2013, Shantel Burris knew she needed to make a change. In a year, the 24-year-old went from jobless benefits to earning double the New York minimum wage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap