Telenor Earnings Top Estimates on Nordic, Asia Mobile DemandAdam Ewing
Telenor ASA, the Nordic region’s largest phone company, reported earnings that topped analysts’ estimates as data usage in its home market and new customers in Asia boosted sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin