Papa John's Believes You Have Always Wanted Fritos on Your PizzaBy
Do-it-yourself types have for years repurposed the humble chip as a garnish, a crunchy ingredient to be sprinkled or layered on top of other foods. Now Papa John’s is getting into act with its latest creation: a pizza topped with Fritos and chili sauce. The menu item launched this week and will be available for about a month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself