India Eases Rules for Property Development by ForeignersBibhudatta Pradhan and Abhijit Roy Chowdhury
India eased rules for foreign investment in property development and construction, as Prime Minister Narendra Modi pushes ahead with his plan to boost economic growth, develop smart cities and build every citizen a home by 2019.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Declines on Tech Woes as Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting