GT Advanced Document-Shred Bid Is a No-Go, Fund SaysDawn McCarty
GT Advanced Technologies Inc. shouldn’t be allowed to destroy papers filed under seal in its bankruptcy because shareholders may need the information in lawsuits, a pension fund said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing