A Brief Political History of 'Chickenshit'
Sticks and stones may break a politician's bones, but the insult "chickensh-t" can really cut to the core. Used by an unnamed Obama administration to describe Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in an article by the Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg, "chickensh-t" has surfaced in the political arena a few other times in recent years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License