MMK Rises to 19-Month High as Steelmaker Changes Dividend PolicyYuliya Fedorinova
OAO Magnitogorsk Iron & Steel rose to a 19-month high after the Russian steelmaker controlled by billionaire Victor Rashnikov said it’s altering its dividend policy to use free cash flow as one of the bases for payout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans