Canada Olympics Rights Go to CBC With Help From Rogers, BCEGerrit De Vynck
Canada’s public broadcaster won the rights to air the Olympic Games in 2018 and 2020, with pay-TV providers Rogers Communications Inc. and BCE Inc. supplementing the coverage on their own networks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’