Arch Posts Narrower Quarterly Loss Amid Coal Price SlumpTim Loh
Arch Coal Inc. reported a narrower third-quarter loss and better-than-expected sales figures as it continues to cut costs in the face of slumping prices for the power plant and steelmaking fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt