Zara’s Middle East Franchiser Said to Plan Stake SaleDinesh Nair
The owners of Azadea Group, which runs the Zara clothing and Virgin Megastore chains in the Middle East, plans to sell about a 25 percent stake in the company, according to four people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing