Repo Volatility Increases as Dealers Step Back: Chart of the DayLiz Capo McCormick
Volatile swings in the rate to borrow and lend Treasuries through repurchase agreements are turning into the norm as regulatory changes prompt banks to participate less in the $1.6 trillion-a-day funding market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline