The LeBron James Effect: Cleveland Cavaliers Tickets Are Really Expensive NowBy
The return of LeBron James has made the Cleveland Cavaliers the hottest ticket in the NBA, by far. According to data gathered by ticket search engine SeatGeek, the average resale price for Cavaliers home games this season is $280.62, the most in the NBA. The second most expensive team, the New York Knicks, cost 60 percent less at an average of $115.77 per ticket. Here is the full list:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself