Filmmakers Clash as Rouhani’s Agenda Leaves Iranians DividedLadane Nasseri
After decades portraying starkly different visions of Iran through their movies, two of the nation’s leading filmmakers have turned on each other in a dispute that has sucked in some of the country’s top officials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up