Coursera's Plan for Online Education: Expansion in ChinaChristina Larson
Daphne Koller is used to responding to skeptics about the value of online education. As a professor of computer science at Stanford, a MacArthur Foundation “genius” award recipient, and a co-founder of Coursera—one of the leading companies offering massive open online courses, or MOOCs—she remains a strong proponent of the format.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap