Bulgarian Election Winner Borissov May Not Lead New CabinetElizabeth Konstantinova
Bulgarian former Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, who is working to form a coalition government after Oct. 5 elections, said he may not lead the next cabinet unless coalition party leaders take part in it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets