Tesco Gets More Bad News as Pension Fund Sues in U.S.Sophia Pearson
Tesco Plc and its directors misled investors about its financial health, according to a Texas retirement fund that sued the U.K.’s biggest retailer, adding to a year with which Tesco was plagued by accounting irregularities and increased competition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations